Monday, March 30, 2009

Jenny Get Your Gun


So here is something new, this is Nate actually doing a post on here. I just have to brag about my girl. Last weekend my family went out into the desert to shoot our guns and basically just to make some noise. Well, Jenny had never shot a gun before at all, so my family was excited to see how she would do (I was very interested). We got out there and by her second shot she was putting holes in all of the bottles that we had set up. The picture here is her with my dad's SKS assault riffle going to town on some poor helpless targets. So anyone thinking about breaking in to the house is going to have to think twice.

5 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

Nathan Blaine said that this should make you worried that she is such a good shot. Better not screw up or your toast.

Natalie said...

Way to go Jenny!!

Birches said...

I've never shot a gun before, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be good at it. Good work!

CDR said...

I agree- I would not want to get in Jenny's way if she had that gun in her hand.

Meagan said...

Hey Jenny! I downloaded a free photo program from google called Picasa- There's an option in it to create a photo colage. Hope that helps!