Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 16: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


When we arrived in Utah we didn't have many firm plans on what we wanted to do other than see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. This was a must for our trip. I can remember getting bundled up to go see the lights when I was little, Tyler, however, was too young and does not. Of course a lot has changed at Temple Square since then. When I went to see the lights there was no Conference Center, and the temple was separated from the Joseph Smith Memorial building by a road not a square of gardens and fountains. Some things never change though...



the temple and the lights look beautiful...


it is a popular event with lots of people...


it gets a little cold out.

1 comments:

Gardners said...

So fun! I'm glad you posted, I was getting worried - "what if Jenny doesn't do all 25 days??? how will I ever survive?" :)

Cute old couple - that's totally Jared and I in about 40 years.