Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 9: Deck the Halls


One day during Christmas break, while I played outside with some friends from the neighborhood we some how came up with the idea to decorate the Christmas tree that was lying by the side of our house. Christmas Day had passed and the tree was just sitting there, drying out, until the tree pickup team came by. I can't remember the context that resulted in our tree decorating but I'm guessing it was some sort of make believe house type game.


We got everyone involved, including our younger siblings, and started gathering up a bunch of toys from our backyard sandbox. Pretty soon the tree gleemed with trucks and cars of all shapes and sizes. The whole process kept us entertained for what seemed like hours. My mom thought it was quite creative and funny despite the mess.

2 comments:

CDR said...

I love the days os Christmas posts. I really can't tell, am I in that picture?

Jenny said...

No, but you are next to me in the Nutcracker picture in the next post. :)